So, I am 2 months into the game. The open mic scene is a trip. Apparently,I have inspired some others I know to give it a try-which is great-although I do have some competitive instincts.
I am working on my act at Club Bart since I don't have either the guts or the chops (yet) to do it at Mark Ridley's- I work there- don't want to F it up. Also I don't have a car to drive to far away open mics- I'm working on it- okay?
Wish me luck cyber space.
I am funny and pretty and bitter and angry.
What else does it take, you ask?
A big set of brass balls? Well, I have those too.
Stay tuned for me to begin talking about my crazy family.
I'm still processing those thoughts to be consumed by the public.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment